FELCO 74Made in Switzerland by FELCO
- A pneumatic pruning shear fitted with a spray device fixed to the anvil blade support.
- The pruning cut is sprayed after the blade has cut the branch and is in the closed position.
- If the protection product applied requires saturation of the pruned cut, just keep the lever pressed until the desired effect is achieved.
- Operating pressure: 7 to 15 bar
- Air consumption: 24 to 50 litres / min.
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Special applications:***
- Small hand:**
- Average-sized hand:**
- Large hand:***
FELCO technical specifications
Unidirectional spraying device
Unidirectional spraying of liquid and viscous products. This model was especially designed to combat diseases common to old wood.
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
A manual thumb catch keeps the blade locked when the pruning shears are not in use.
Greater cutting strength which eliminates any difficulties during cutting.
Energy (air) saving device and faster blade release.
Forged aluminum cutting head support
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.