FELCO 801-HPMade in Switzerland by FELCO
- These light, easy to handle and fast cutting pruning shears are recommended for all intensive pruning work. The new tool geometry guarantees easy access to branches that require cutting. The cutting head ensures a clean and precise cut with diameters of up to 30 mm.
- Controlled and powered by its Powerpack the FELCO 880, the FELCO 801 set has been developed as a result of carefully studied ergonomics, providing relief to arm and shoulder muscles, throughout the entire day spent pruning.
- The tool body allows you to change and use a variety of head types (800F, 800M).
- FELCO 801 pruning shear without electroportable set.
- A FELCO 880 Powerpack is required in order to use this tool.
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Parks and Gardens:*
- Local authorities:*
- Small hand:***
- Average-sized hand:***
- Large hand:***
FELCO technical specifications
Cutting head "1-30 mm"
Straight cutting head (viticulture), for accurate cutting.
Interchangeable cutting head
The tool body allows you to change the head type with a choice of many including the slender cutting head 800F, ideal for cutting diameters of up to 20 mm.
The semi-open mode speeds up the cutting of small diameters.
The stand-by mode may be activated when moving, ensuring heightened safety.
Non-progressive blade lock
Deactivation of the progressive blade lock mode enables reversion to pneumatic cutting style.
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
The grease bolt enables easy and efficient lubrication of the cutting head without having to dismantle the tool.
The compact design of the pruning shears and the specific geometry of the cutting head enable easy access to the branches which require cutting.
The perfect diameter of the tool body, the synthetic, non-slip streamline shape and the pivot trigger ensure optimal handling.
Forged aluminum body
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods perfectly mastered by FELCO.
Before using, we recommend that you check the charge status of your tool and re-adjust the porterage where necessary.
It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
Regulate the working of the blade and anvil-blade by adjusting the tightening of the nut. The blade should rub against the anvil-blade over 2/3 of its length.