FELCO C108Made in Switzerland by FELCO
- Reliable: unbreakable hardened handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee / blades and fastenings in high-quality hardened steel, phosphate-treated, corrosion-resistant / parts subject to wear and tear can be replaced
- Efficient: force transmission system with cam device for easier cutting / clean, precise cut without crushing the cable thanks to the triangular cutting system / easy and durable cutting adjustment
- Ergonomic: lightweight handles / helpful lever effect / comfortable plastic coating
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Cables, wire-drawing mills:***
- Rail transport:***
- Forestry Industry:***
- Springs industry:***
- Electricity, telecommunications:***
- Oil industry:***
- Gondola lifts, cable cars, ski-lifts, life-lines:***
- Harbour activities:***
- DIY, leisure, floral arrangements:***
- Civil engineering, buildings:***
- Administration, police, customs:***
- Small hand:
- Average-sized hand:
- Large hand:
FELCO technical specifications
Hardened and tempered knives for cutting the strongest of cables.
Triangular cutting action
FELCO's innovative triangular cut allows you to progressively cut cable wires and at the same time avoid squashing of strands. Thanks to this feature, it is generally not necessary to tie the cable before the cut.
The cam-assisted action greatly reduces the effort required to cut through the cable.
Forged aluminum handles
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
If the tool is no longer cutting properly and has already been resharpened on a number of occasions, or when its cutting edge is no longer holding firm when cutting, change the blades!