- A FELCOmatic FELCO 70 type model with a modified admission valve allowing progressive closure of the blade when the operator presses the blade control lever.
- Operating pressure: 7 to 15 bar
- Air consumption: 24 to 50 litres / min.
- Can be ordered with 60, 120 and 150 cm extensions.
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Parks and Gardens:*
- Special applications:*
- Small hand:**
- Average-sized hand:**
- Large hand:***
FELCO technical specifications
Swivel cutting head
For increased cutting comfort, the cutting head can be rotated 360º.
Progressive blade lock
A special admission valve, upon applying pressure to the control lever, allows you to progressively close the blade.
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool. It ensures a clean and precise cut.
A locking ring on the command lever ensures that the blade is not accidentally locked.
A manual thumb catch keeps the blade locked when the pruning shears are not in use.
Greater cutting strength which eliminates any difficulties during cutting.
Energy (air) saving device and faster blade release.
Forged aluminum cutting head support
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
- FELCO 902Sharpening toolSharpening stone
- FELCO 903Sharpening toolSharpener
- FELCO 980Maintenance productSpray
- FELCO 990Maintenance productGrease
- 75/90Extension for FELCO 70 and FELCO 73 - Length 60 cm (23.6 in.)
- 76/90Extension for FELCO 70 and FELCO 73 - Length 120 cm (47.2 in.)
- 77/90Extension for FELCO 70 and FELCO 73 - Length 150 cm (59 in.)