FELCO C16EMade in Switzerland by FELCO
- Reliable: unbreakable hardened handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee / blades and fastenings in high-quality hardened steel / parts subject to wear and tear can be replaced
- Efficient: blade geometry specially developed for cutting electrical cables / clean, precise cut without crushing the cable thanks to the triangular cutting system / easy and durable cutting adjustment
- Ergonomic: lightweight handles / helpful lever effect / comfortable plastic coating
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Cables, wire-drawing mills:***
- Rail transport:***
- Springs industry:***
- Electricity, telecommunications:***
- Oil industry:***
- Gondola lifts, cable cars, ski-lifts, life-lines:***
- Small hand:
- Average-sized hand:
- Large hand:
FELCO technical specifications
Hardened and tempered knives for cutting the strongest of cables.
Blades designed for electric cables
Blade geometry specially developed for cutting electric cables (only when not live).
Triangular cutting action
FELCO's innovative triangular cut allows you to progressively cut cable wires and at the same time avoid squashing of strands. Thanks to this feature, it is generally not necessary to tie the cable before the cut.
Forged aluminum handles
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
If the tool is no longer cutting properly and has already been resharpened on a number of occasions, or when its cutting edge is no longer holding firm when cutting, change the blades!